We celebrated Cody's belated birthday at Maggianos, a few weeks late, but better than never! You could have rolled me out in a wheel barrel. As many of you know, eating is one of my favorite things to do. The poor little waiter kept having to run get more food (for me, of course!). It was hilarious! He said, "I don't think I've ever eaten as much as you have"...haha. But I must admit, I, personally felt like my family was a bunch of light weights, so if they would have eaten to their full potential, they probably would have paid us to leave because we were costing THEM money (hardy harhar). We had fun, ate a lot, and enjoyed being together! Happy 24th Birthday Cody (aka Toad Man, Toad Face, Mole). Love you brother!

I'm not sure why, but Ansleigh loves lemons...and I love her face when she eats them.

Daddy and Ansleigh with her "Happy Holidays" sucker that's guaranteed to last 1 full year (ha)
No comments:
Post a Comment