
Last night, we went to see Uncle Bubba play basketball at Tucker HS. It was cool watching him play against the High School that Mom went to. Meme B. was there and she said it hadn't changed much since Eddie played there too--fun reminicing about his old basketball days. She remembered when he got his tooth knocked out on the court, and pointed out where they use to sit when they'd watch him play.
Christian did amazing. With his height, he makes it look easy dunking the ball. Everyone would go crazy, and of course, I'm a very proud big sister. Unfortunately, they lost by only 2 points, which made for a good game, but I wish the Patriots were the ones that were up by 2. Hudson sat up in his seat and was awake for most of the game...he watched and learned! Ansleigh loved it and especially loved watching the cheerleaders. She was copying everything they did.
Afterwards, we left Tucker and went back to Patrick Henry HS where Christian was the Patriot mascot for the Boys Varsity Basketball game. It was HILARIOUS! *Pictures to come.* He was jiving with the cheerleaders. It was awesome....Well, he does have someone to thank for his mad dance skills. The night before, Kenan and I pumped up Outkast (which Ansleigh seemed to LOVE!) and we were rockin' and rollin' up here. That night, a very special night, he learned Mr. Roboto, Napoleon Dynamite, The Lawnmower, The Chicken, Riding the Donkey, Running Man, The Sprinkler, The Moonwalk...you know, all the classics. It was flippin' sweet. I'm so proud of my little brother, the Patriot! It was pure entertainment. I wish I could watch him dress up in pantyhose and a big huge Patriot head everyday. The funniest part was hearing him talk about it afterwards. He said, "Oh my gosh--the crotch to those pantyhose stopped at my knees...it was so uncomfortable"...and "I was so afraid my head would fall off and everyone would know it was me" HAHA. He's such a goob. I love it!
Happy Valentine's Day to all--wishing lots of LOVE your way. I woke up to heart shaped pancakes this morning...I'm so lucky!
Christian did amazing. With his height, he makes it look easy dunking the ball. Everyone would go crazy, and of course, I'm a very proud big sister. Unfortunately, they lost by only 2 points, which made for a good game, but I wish the Patriots were the ones that were up by 2. Hudson sat up in his seat and was awake for most of the game...he watched and learned! Ansleigh loved it and especially loved watching the cheerleaders. She was copying everything they did.
Afterwards, we left Tucker and went back to Patrick Henry HS where Christian was the Patriot mascot for the Boys Varsity Basketball game. It was HILARIOUS! *Pictures to come.* He was jiving with the cheerleaders. It was awesome....Well, he does have someone to thank for his mad dance skills. The night before, Kenan and I pumped up Outkast (which Ansleigh seemed to LOVE!) and we were rockin' and rollin' up here. That night, a very special night, he learned Mr. Roboto, Napoleon Dynamite, The Lawnmower, The Chicken, Riding the Donkey, Running Man, The Sprinkler, The Moonwalk...you know, all the classics. It was flippin' sweet. I'm so proud of my little brother, the Patriot! It was pure entertainment. I wish I could watch him dress up in pantyhose and a big huge Patriot head everyday. The funniest part was hearing him talk about it afterwards. He said, "Oh my gosh--the crotch to those pantyhose stopped at my knees...it was so uncomfortable"...and "I was so afraid my head would fall off and everyone would know it was me" HAHA. He's such a goob. I love it!

Happy Valentine's Day to all--wishing lots of LOVE your way. I woke up to heart shaped pancakes this morning...I'm so lucky!

No comments:
Post a Comment