

Mommy and Hudson
Sleepy guy
Our family-Christmas 2008


You may be wondering why there aren't any pictures of Ansleigh...smiling. Well, she WOULDN'T SMILE! No matter what we did, she wouldn't laugh, wouldn't show teeth, we tried to bribe her with candy, ice cream, a blue baby (one she's been wanting for a while now) but nothing. I tickled her, nothing. Hudson on the other hand, slept the entire time. He didn't even open his peepers once! So, we got a bunch of "no smile" Ansleigh pictures and a bunch of sleepy-man Hudson pictures! Our first family outing to Portrait Innovations!

Sleepy guy
Our family-Christmas 2008

You may be wondering why there aren't any pictures of Ansleigh...smiling. Well, she WOULDN'T SMILE! No matter what we did, she wouldn't laugh, wouldn't show teeth, we tried to bribe her with candy, ice cream, a blue baby (one she's been wanting for a while now) but nothing. I tickled her, nothing. Hudson on the other hand, slept the entire time. He didn't even open his peepers once! So, we got a bunch of "no smile" Ansleigh pictures and a bunch of sleepy-man Hudson pictures! Our first family outing to Portrait Innovations! We were debating going (since Ansleigh was so tired) and I'm so glad we did even though the pictures weren't the "best" ever! When we got there, I heard the receptionist answer the phone and say they are were booked up through Christmas! So, even though we have a little frowny face, I'm glad we went! I'm sure we'll be going back soon anyways....

No comments:
Post a Comment