Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cousin Johnnie's 52nd Birthday Party!

Aunt Jane washing Ansleigh's hands after they turned green...

Daddy and his special guy


Hudson hanging out with his Great-Great Aunt Jane


Cousin Johnnie and Johnnie's lovely lady, Susan! They just adored holding Hudson!
Sunday, we went to Aunt Jane and Uncle Carroll's house to celebrate my cousin Johnnie's 52nd birthday! It was so nice being with our entire family---delicious food, cake, drinks...way too much fun!! I must also give a shout out to Mr. Cox who concocted the most WONDERFUL key lime cake I've ever had! Carla and Ryan had the same cake at their wedding last year (gosh, I can't believe it's been a year?!?) and he has definitely perfected it! I wish I had a whole one of those sitting in front of me right about now!
I was also able to meet Susan's parents which was an absolute joy! I found out that Susan will be having hip surgery coming up in the next few weeks, so I'm starting the prayers early! I adore seeing her and Johnnie together. The way that she looks at him...it's so special.
After the party, Roy, Ansleigh, Hudson, and I went to the hospital to see Papa. They have since moved him to a new unit (no longer in a critical care unit). He seems to be doing great but anxious to get the heck outta there! I'm hoping to post some good news soon! Please continue to pray for my Papa! :o)
Love-Candace

No comments: