In getting ready to go out on our errands run yesterday, Ansleigh came in dressed in one of her church dresses. She looked so pretty but a little overdressed for Kroger, Sam's, and Lowes. I said, "Ansleigh, let's go put on something a little more comfy". She said, "I want my pantyhose--I like them." I'm not sure, but I, personally never got the memo that pantyhose are comfortable. Anyways, I said, "It's really hot outside...a little too hot for hose, so let's wear some shorts instead." She then looked at me and said so casually, "Ohhhh come on Mom, just let me wear the dress." I was so taken aback at how she said it...it honestly made me feel like my girl was a young lady, not a toddler! I kept thinking, 'when did my child go from
almost 3 to 13?'
She looked so sweet, of course I had to take some pictures of my angels.




No comments:
Post a Comment