Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chuck-E-Cheeeeeeeese

Oh boy. As a child, all I remember about Chuck-E-Cheese is being deathly afraid. Lots of bright lights, music that could blast an ear drum, lots of kids running around like bats out of a bad place, and a big rat who had a personal vendetta against me that purposely was trying to scare me to death. Well, Ansleigh wasn't scared at all, and let me just say, she embraced the rat---even the pizza wasn't too shabby. Chuck-E has come a long way and we really had a great time (and I was able to relive my childhood and have fun this time around). Sunday, Trever AND DeAnna, Ansleigh and Hudson's first cousins, turned 3 and 10, so we were able to make our debut at Chuck-E-Cheese. Let me tell you, Ansleigh had been talking about this day for a long time and I had been putting it off. Even though "Mr. Chuck-E-Cheese" doesn't advertise here, she still knew who he was and couldn't wait to go there (I have no idea how children get this "sixth sense" about fun things to do around town???). I was so glad we finally were able to "visit". Her and Trever's favorite thing was the little school bus. They sat in there together (and used up MOST of their coins) just riding the yellow school bus. It was truly, as Ansleigh would say, "Hil-are-e-ous".









No comments: