









Last one. Can you believe it?
My sweet little cousin Jeb is not little anymore...still sweet though. He went to his last Prom this weekend down at The Science Museum of Richmond (what a sweet place to have Prom, right?) We went to Lew's to take pictures of them before they left, then the whole family packed up and went downtown to Joe's Inn. Jeb was on the Prom Court, so we tried to go there (to the Prom) to see him for the crowning, but they changed the rules and parents and friends couldn't "go" to the Prom anymore like they could back when I went to Patrick Henry to watch the Senior Walk, etc. I glanced in the window and OMG. They were having a blast! I don't think I've ever seen so many people at the Prom before groovin'! We were disappointed that we didn't get to see them but afterwards we had fun drinking our PBR's and eating Spaghetti a la Greek at Joe's. It was truly a family affair! :o)
Jeb has also decided to attend Randoph Macon College, a really great private school in Ashland, Virginia and he'll be playing Baseball there! We are all so excited because it's close to home, which means he'll have the LARGEST cheering section at all of his games! Sweet!!
We are all excited and so proud of Jeb. I cannot believe he'll be graduating in less than 2 weeks :o)

2 comments:
It looks like fun was had by all. You all look so pretty in white. Jeb must have had a really good time. His date is so pretty! Have they been going together for a long time? Congratulations to the Weymouth famiy!
Sara and Jeb have been together since last August...so close to a year! I think you met her at Ansleigh's Birthday party this year :o)
Post a Comment