Wednesday night, Roy typically gets home a little earlier, so we always look forward to "hump day" because of that. After supper, we just hung around outside on the swing set. This was Hudson's first time sitting in the infant swing and he loved it. 


Also, I took a picture of our 1st home-grown tomato at the new house (haha, yes, I'm a dork). Next year, we plan on a bigger garden (much larger than our few herb plants, 2 tomato plants, and 1 squash plant)---however, we're happy with the size that we have going this year...but next year, *hopefully* we'll have a full salad :o) As many of you know, Ansleigh is absolutely in love with tomatoes...and she especially loves picking her own from the garden. I'm not exaggerating when I say, she eats them everyday.



Also, I took a picture of our 1st home-grown tomato at the new house (haha, yes, I'm a dork). Next year, we plan on a bigger garden (much larger than our few herb plants, 2 tomato plants, and 1 squash plant)---however, we're happy with the size that we have going this year...but next year, *hopefully* we'll have a full salad :o) As many of you know, Ansleigh is absolutely in love with tomatoes...and she especially loves picking her own from the garden. I'm not exaggerating when I say, she eats them everyday.

1 comment:
you need to make some yummy fried green tomatoes! yum, my mouth waters just thinking of it.
Post a Comment