I was talking to Traci tonight and I looked out the window only to see.....Roy riding the John Deere in the rain, with the lights turned on because it was almost dark. What a nut. Traci said, "Can't you get electrocuted doing that?" Well, that's a good question. So I googled it. "Can you get electrocuted while driving a lawn mower in the rain" and with much disappointment, I have no answer. I shall go to sleep tonight now knowing. I was honestly more concerned about him getting struck by lightening. I guess getting the grass cut was a job that HAD to be done tonight? You know those kinds of jobs that you just get it in your head, and it MUST be done? Well, I am proud to say, the grass has been cut, and Roy is alive. Not electrocuted or struck by lightening. But if you do happen to stumble across the answer to the electrocution question, please let me know what the verdict is.
No pictures to include with this post. Trust me, I got the camera out. It was just too dark and sprinkly...but I'm sure you can imagine it.
Happy Birthday Clayton!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment